COMMEMORATIVE ETCHED BOTTLE SERIES
An Atkinsons' Market Tradition
This commemorative jewel of a lot features five Imperial (6L) bottles from award-winning Northwest winemakers etched with a sprawling vista of beautiful Baldy.
Now in its 26th year, this delightful lot offering from Sharon and Tom Pyle of Atkinsons’ Market is a beloved and longtime favorite at the Sun Valley Wine Auction and is sure to go quickly! Don’t miss the chance to take a little piece of Wine Auction history home with you.
(1) etched 6L bottle 2017 LÉcole 41 Perigee Red Blend, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2017 Côte Bonneville Red Wine, Yakima Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2017 Col Solare Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2018 Woodward Canyon Washington State Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2018 Va Piano Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley
Terms & Restrictions
Wine to be picked up at SVMoA on Saturday, July 24 between 10a and 2p.