Live Lot 10
Opening Bid: $3,000
A WINE AUCTION
ATKINSONS' MARKET ETCHED BOTTLE SERIES
Terms & Restrictions
Bottles to be picked up at SVMoA HQ on Friday, July 22. Wines will be sent in 750ml to Winning Bidders' home.
This commemorative jewel of a lot features five Imperial (6L) bottles from award-winning Northwest winemakers etched with a sprawling vista of beautiful Baldy.
Now in its 27th year, this delightful lot offering from Sharon and Tom Pyle of Atkinsons’ Market is a beloved and longtime favorite at the Sun Valley Wine Auction and is sure to go quickly! Don’t miss the chance to take a piece of Wine Auction history home with you.
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2018 L’Ecole N° 41 Seven Hills Red Blend,
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2018 Côte Bonneville Estate Bordeaux Blend, Yakima Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2018 Col Solare Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2019 Woodward Canyon Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2019 Va Piano Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley