Instant Wine Cellar:
La Bella Italia
Valued at $2,600, this 3-case library of Italian varietals features twelve outstanding wineries and a diverse selection of red, white and sparkling wines.
The 36-bottle collection features wines that have received a minimum rating of 90 points from Wine Spectator, James Suckling, Robert Parker and Wine Enthusiast. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity — buy your raffle ticket today!
(3) 750mL bottles, 2016 Livio Fellugo Terre Alte
(3) 750mL bottles, 2016 Chianti Classico Principe Corsini Don Tommaso Gran Selezione
(3) 750mL bottles, 2015 Dei Bossona Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva
(3) 750mL bottles, 2017 Guado de Gemoli
(3) 750mL bottles, 2015 Brunello di Montalcino Ventolaio
(3) 750mL bottles, 2017 Cortese Barbaresco Rabaja
(3) 750mL bottles, 2016 Mirafiore Barolo Paiagallo
(3) 750mL bottles, 2016 Tedeschi le Marne 180 Amarone Valpolicella
(3) 750mL bottles, 2019 Ca del Bosco Saten
(3) 750mL bottles, 2019 Venica e Venica Ronco delle Mele Sauvignon
(3) 750mL bottles, 2018 Gianfranco Fino Es Primitivo
(3) 750mL bottles, 2017 Galardi Terra di Lavoro
Terms & Restrictions
Wine cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes, or to the states of South Dakota, Utah, Mississippi, and Vermont. The shipment will need to be received and signed for by a person over the age of 21. Delivery typically takes 20-25 days. Once the shipment has cleared U.S. customs, a tracking number will be issued and forwarded to your attention for you to follow the status of the shipment. In the rare but possible case that one of the wines or vintages becomes unavailable, it will be substituted with a wine of the same quality or higher, also rated 90 or more.