Atkinsons’ Market Commemorative Etched Bottle Series
This commemorative jewel of a lot features five Imperial (6L) bottles
from award-winning Northwest winemakers etched with a sprawling vista of beautiful Baldy. Now in its 26th year, this delightful lot offering from Sharon and Tom Pyle of Atkinsons’ Market is a beloved and longtime favorite at the Sun Valley Wine Auction and is sure to go quickly! Don’t miss the chance to take a little piece of Wine Auction history home with you.
(1) etched 6L bottle 2019 LÉ’cole 41 Semillon, Yakima Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, 2020 Côte Bonneville Rosé, Yakima Valley
(1) etched 6L bottle, Col Solare VINTAGE VARIETAL
(1) etched 6L bottle, Woodward Canyon VINTAGE VARIETAL
(1) etched 6L bottle, Va Piano VINTAGE VARIETAL
Terms & Restrictions
Wine to be picked up directly following the live auction and concert on Friday, July 23 or at SVMoA HQ on a mutually agreeable date following the Wine Auction.