The Bounty of Napa & Sonoma: The Ramey Wine Cellars Collection
Enjoy a taste of Ramey Cellars as the lucky winner of this auction lot’s six wines from different Ramey vineyards. Founded in 1996 by David and Carla Ramey, Ramey Cellars produces critically-acclaimed, award-winning wines—particularly Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Syrah. David and his team are guided by passion and commitment to create wines that tell the story of the soil, vineyards, and terroir that created them. Located in Healdsburg in the Russian River Valley, Ramey Cellars utilizes a mix of Old and New World methods and science, all while maintaining the utmost respect for the land.
David started Ramey Wine Cellars after spending sixteen years making wine in Sonoma County and establishing multiple wineries, including Matanzas Creek and Chalk Hill. He has received numerous accolades for his handcrafted wines and is frequently called upon to deliver talks, lead workshops, and write papers. In addition to consulting for clients and managing Ramey Wine Cellars, David has served as Chair of Family Winemakers in California, is on the executive board of Communicating for Agriculture, and is on the Board of the Sonoma County Vintners.
(1) 750ml bottle of 2016 Ramey Chardonnay, Ritchie Vineyard, Russian River Valley
(1) 750ml bottle of 2016 Ramey Chardonnay, Woolsey Road Vineyard, Russian River Valley
(1) 750ml bottle of 2016 Ramey Estate Chardonnay, Westside Farms, Russian River Valley
(1) 750ml bottle of 2014 Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
(1) 750ml bottle of 2014 Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon, Annum, Napa Valley
(1) 750ml bottle of 2014 Ramey Syrah, Rodgers Creek Vineyard, Sonoma Coast
TERMS & RESTRICTIONS: No restrictions. To arrange for wine delivery or pick-up, please contact Wine Auction Director Peter Burke at email@example.com.