Sojourn in Sonoma: An Ultimate Sporting Day of Clay Shooting, Charlie Palmer Lunch & Wine Vertical
Sojourn Cellars, in partnership with the Wing & Barrel Ranch in Sonoma, are offering an “Ultimate Sporting Experience” of clay shooting on the world renown 15-station clay course crafted by British designer, Chris Batha. You and five of your friends will enjoy a day at Wing & Barrel Ranch hosted by Sojourn Cellars Proprietor, Craig Haserot. The morning will start with local artisan pastries and coffee at the Wing & Barrel Ranch followed by a private sporting clay session. A certified Sporting Clays Instructor will be on hand to provide proper instruction and tips. All necessary equipment –– Beretta competition shotguns, ammunition and instruction, in addition to Polaris transportation –– is included.
The day will continue with a specialty curated wild game lunch by Chef Charlie Palmer paired with Sojourn’s highly rated wines. Here you will taste through Sojourn’s portfolio of Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay wines from Sonoma Coast and Napa Valley. At the conclusion of your Sojourn in Sonoma, the winning bidder will be awarded a 5-year vertical of Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, including the 97-point rated 2018 vintage.
Sojourn Cellars, in partnership with Wing & Barrel Ranch
– A five-year vertical of Sojourn Cellars’ highly rated Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2014–2018. Includes the coveted 2014 vintage.
– A curated full-day excursion for 6 people in Sonoma, including:
– Full sportsmen day for six people at the exclusive Wing & Barrel Ranch shooting Sporting Clays on the championship course in the morning.
– All gun rentals, ammunition, Polaris transportation at the club and professional instruction.
– Artisan breakfast before you begin your day of shooting.
– Expertly curated wild game lunch at Wing & Barrel Ranch paired with Sojourn wine library.
TERMS & RESTRICTIONS: To be redeemed on a mutually agreeable date. To arrange for wine delivery or pick-up, please contact Wine Auction Director Peter Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.