A Sense-ational Collection: The Senses Magnum Library
This exclusive lot allows you to bypass the multi-year waiting list, including a personal tour of the Senses B.A. Thieriot estate with founder, Christopher Lloyd Strieter, and a collection of their highly sought-after wines. Founded by childhood friends Strieter, Max Thieriot, and Myles Lawrence-Briggs with critically acclaimed winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown, Senses Wines produces world-class wines from two estate vineyards and seven grower vineyards.
Founded in 2011 in Sonoma County where the three founders grew up, Senses Wines enlists the help of self-taught winemaker Brown who works with numerous clients in the industry, garnering a reputation as a highly accomplished winemaker. He has guided Senses Wines in utilizing a process as hands-off as possible to let the distinct characteristics of each vineyard shine through the grape. The result is world-class Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
– (3) 1.5L collection of library Senses wines by Thomas Rivers Brown, including:
– (1) 1.5L bottle of the 2018 UV - El Diablo Chardonnay
– (1) 1.5L bottle of the 2017 Terra de Promissio Pinot Noir
– (1) 1.5L bottle of the 2017 MCM88 Pinot Noir
– Front-row access to the Senses mailing list & a personal tour of the Senses B.A. Thieriot estate with founder, Christopher Lloyd Strieter
TERMS & RESTRICTIONS: No restrictions. To arrange for wine delivery or pick-up, please contact Wine Auction Director Peter Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.